1. OUR RETURNS POLICY
If you are a customer in the European Economic Area (EEA), you get 14 calendar days to cancel your order because you have changed your mind. This two week cancellation period starts from the day you have received all of the items in your order. Find out how to return your item(s) at number 4. If you receive faulty goods, you may also have a right to return these goods and to ask us to repair or replace them or get a refund.
2. FAULTY GOODS
We’re really sorry to hear that you’ve received an item that’s not in perfect condition. So that we can get this fixed for you please go to our 'Contact Us' form, or you can reach us via private message by sending it to email@example.com.
To help us get this fixed for you ASAP, when you first contact us please include the following information:
- Your name
- Order number
- Product name and code
- Picture of the fault
- Description of the fault
(The product name and code can be found on your order confirmation email).
If you contact us via the 'Contact Us' form please have an image of the faulty item ready for when you receive a reply as you won’t be able to attach the image on the form just yet.
3. CANCELLING A CONTRACT UNDER THE CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS
If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your contract with us. This two week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order). You’ll need to write to us with notice of your cancellation – just fill out this form.
If you’re cancelling your contract with us but have already received your order, you’ll need to return the item(s) to us using THESE STEPS.
You'll then receive a refund. Please note, we cannot offer refunds on cosmetics and pierced jewelry or on swimwear and lingerie if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken.
All returns are quality checked – items should be returned in a new and unused condition with labels attached and wherever possible sent back in the original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse to refund items that are returned that are not in resalable condition. Goods returned in an unsatisfactory and not in a resalable condition may be returned to you at your expense. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). Refunds will not be given if they do not comply with our returns policy.
4. HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM & HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Please follow the process below for returning your parcel to us.
- Contact us prior to sending any returns back to us.
- Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
- Return the package to FASHIONCRIMINAL.LONDON (Rua Dr. Carlos Magalhães, Lote 4B 4700-001 Braga) by using your local Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any customs charges. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting.
- Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Exception: If your item is faulty and/or don’t match the description given, we will refund you the full cost plus return shipping costs.
Unfortunately we are unable to exchange an item purchased online via the website. If you wish to exchange an item the easiest way is to return the item for a full cost of the item minus shipping costs and then simply reorder the item online.